Auckland Plumbing Jobs
Location North Shore City, Auckland
Pay & Benefits: $35-40 p/h – VW Amarock Ute- iPhone – Uniform
Do you want a job where you can earn top dollar and love coming to work?
Do you want a job that gives you the opportunity to progress, values your input and have fun?
Are you a Qualified Plumber looking for a fresh start with a growing company?
Then this role could be perfect for you…if you have got what it takes!
Prentice Solutions are on the hunt for an A+ Plumber.
We are based on Auckland’s North Shore and do a wide scope of work across the Auckland area.
Our business is pumping, so we need a Qualified Plumber who has experience in managing job sites. Drain laying experience would be an advantage.
Here’s why working for us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Earn $34-40 per hour – we pay top rates (depending on what you bring to the table).
- You get a company vehicle and an iPhone.
- New Uniforms and Boots provided.
- A paid day off for your birthday.
- Fun social events and a boss who looks after you.
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and
experience. You certainly won’t be stuck doing the same thing day after day.
- Regular pay reviews
- Great team culture – you’re treated like family, we’re always having a laugh, we’re always pushing each other’s limits, always looking to learn.
Here’s what we need from you:
- Be a Fully New Zealand Qualified and Registered Plumber.
- Residential plumbing experience required.
- Gas fitting and or drain laying experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Hold a current fully qualified practising license.
- Have a clean Full Drivers License.
- Be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
If you’re curious or interested, send us a copy of your CV and a brief cover letter telling us why you are the right person for the job. Please attach a photo so we can put a face to the name.
Email your CV, cover letter and photo to us at email@example.com
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
Applications close Friday 20th November 2020.